Social Media Guideline
To use the Services, the Company prohibits the actions listed below or conduct that may lead to them. Posts (comments, photos, videos, links, and any other contents; the same applies hereinafter) that the Company considers to be meeting any of the prohibition criteria below will be deleted or edited without notice. The Company may also block the account of the user who engaged in such prohibited conduct.
- Discrimination, smearing, insulting, causing losses to, or damaging the reputation, integrity, or credibility of the Company, its officers or employees, another user, or any other third party.
- Infringement of the intellectual property rights, property rights, portrait rights, business secrets, privacy, personal information, or any other rights or interests of the Company, its officers or employees, another user, or any other third party.
- Criminal conduct or actions that lead to criminal conduct.
- Producing profits for or advertising of a religion, ideological group, political organization, or any other specific group, organization, or individual.
- Interfering with, disrupting, or causing dysfunction of the Services or system management by a social media company by sending a harmful program such as a computer virus or sending meaningless posts.
- Introducing or soliciting viewing of a website on the Services that the Company considers inappropriate.
The Company will not be liable for damage to users caused by the items/events specified below.
- Information on the Services, including posts by users.
- Use of the Services, use of a third party's website that has links to the Services, or use of a third party's website that has links about the Services.
- Disputes between users or between a user and a third party resulting from any of the uses in the preceding paragraph.
- Interruptions, suspension, or termination of the Services due to a reason such as a failure or maintenance of a computer or communication line.
- Editing or deletion of the content or format of the Services.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- The content of a post by a user may be used (e.g., reproduction, processing, editing, distribution, creation of derivative work) for free, without limit, and unconditionally without an individual user's consent within the extent of the Company's business purposes including product or service improvement or development, marketing, etc. No moral rights of the author can be exercised in this case.
- All intellectual property rights (including copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, know-how, etc.) contained in information that the Company provides on the Services are attributed to the Company or the right holder of the subject right.
- Users may not use (including reproduction, alteration, uploading, posting, transmission, distribution, licensing, sales, publication, and secondary use) any intellectual property rights contained in information on the Services without permission of the Company or the right holder of the preceding paragraph.
- URLs of the Company's sites on social media may change without prior notice.
- Information posted by a Company officer or employee on social media is not necessarily the Company's official announcement or opinion. Please refer to the Company's website or news releases for its official announcements or opinions.